1. *Are you our next Sales Superstar?*
Are you a sales superstar with a passion for industrial equipment (diesel generators)? Do you have a knack for turning leads into sales? If so, this job is for you! We are looking for talented sales representatives to join our virtual team and help us grow our business in the diesel generator niche. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales, as well as a deep understanding of the industrial equipment market.
Alsaify, a consultancy agency in the diesel generator and engineering industry is looking for a result-driven sales representative with a passion to close high-ticket sales and improve our sales expectations through inbound marketing and outbound sales strategies. The ideal candidate must have experience in the sales of diesel generators and the industrial equipment industry.
Important skills that we are looking for include:
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Strong presentation skills.
– Excellent negotiation skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Familiarity with sales software, such as CRM or ERP systems.
– Experience with lead generation and closing techniques.
– Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and vendors.
– A team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
* As our super Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating sales and growing our customer base.
* Proficiency in lead generation
* Email Marketing
* Inbound Marketing and Outbound Sales
*You will work closely with our marketing team to develop and execute sales strategies, and you will be responsible for prospecting, cold calling, and following up on leads.
* You will also be responsible for maintaining customer relationships and providing excellent customer service.
* Prospect for new leads using various sources, including cold calling, networking, and referrals.
* Other roles as assigned by the team leader.
* Experience in the diesel generator industry is very important.
*This is a remote position, all applicants in Nigeria can apply.
If you have the skills mentioned above and you are willing to work remotely in a fast-paced industry, kindly send your updated resume and cover letter to ( *email@example.com* ) with the title of the email as “Superstar Diesel Generator Sales Representative”
2. JOB TITLE: CFC DATA ANALYST
SALARY: 105,000 – 110,000
* Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
* Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
* 1 – 2 years working experience
* Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc.), PowerBI.
* Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
* OND, HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics, Field Engineering courses.
* IT related certifications is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
3. URGENT RECRUITMENT!!!!
Job Title: Inventory and order processing Officer
Job Location: Kubwa , Abuja
Renumeration: 80,000 + Hmo
Requirements (Skills and Qualifications):
• 3 years related experience.
• Knowledge of inventory management and stock control system
• Must have a methodical approach to work and pay attention to details.
• Must be familiar with logistics and operational tasks.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work I’m a fast -paced environment and adapt to changing demands.
• Must have good numerical skills.
• HND/BSC in any related field.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the subject as “Inventory and order processing Officer” on or before Tuesday 6th Sept. 2023. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
4. We are urgently hiring an Account Assistant for immediate employment.
Experience : 1yrs experience and above.
Location: Yaba or Oworo-Shoki or Lagos Island resident preferred.
Remuneration: 60k – 75k
Qualification: Minimum of National Diploma (OND)
Please qualified candidates should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Account Assistant as the subject of the mail
5. Job Title: Driver
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as a Driver
• A minimum of SSCE certificate.
• A valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
• Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
• A polite and professional disposition
Qualified and Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com or call 09062431760
6. Job Title: Technical Officer: Abuja
The Technical Officer will be responsible for Insurance policy Administration, renewals, claims Management and record keeping of the insurance operations/transactions.
The job holder will be actively involved in claims settlement on an acceptable TAT, recording Insurance transactions (Updating Registers and files etc) and achieve excellent Customer satisfaction with Clients and Insurance companies.
Perform general claim administration duties of within the set TAT.
Perform insurance underwriting tasks and process insurance requirements of all portfolios with zero tolerance for service failure.
Efficient record keeping of insurance/claims operations including proper filling of all insurance documents according to set down compliance policies.
Understand customers’ peculiar insurance needs and proffering solutions.
Preparing of various NAICOM regulatory reports as required by Head Office
Attend to enquiries and complains from Internal and External clients.
Assist in preparation, packaging and submission of Bids. .
Ensuring placement slips are comprehensive to include clauses favourable to the clients.
[1-2] years of experience working in Insurance /Insurance Broking Firms
A Bsc/HND in Insurance, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or similar fields
Excellent understanding of insurance regulatory law
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Advanced Excel, MS Project, Word, Power Point.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the subject of the mail
7. SENIOR CREDIT AND LEASE OFFICER
Industry: Financial Sector.
Location: Port Harcourt
-Msc/Bsc or HND
-Minimum of 7yrs industrial experience
– Must be residing in PH or willing to relocate.
– Proven and verifiable large client base
8. *Urgent Vacancy: Van Sales Man ((FMCG)*
Educational Requirement: Minimum of ND*
Two (2) years relevant experience
Must possess valid driver’s license
Excellent driving skills
Good knowledge of basic IT and Arithmetic
Possess the drive and determination and the drive towards achieving target
Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
Duration: 2 months (Initial Period)
Monthly Remuneration: N60,000
– Driving a van and selling products to customers.
– Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
– Identifying new sales opportunities, informing regular customers of new products, and meeting sales targets.
– Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
– Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
– Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products.
– Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using “Van Sales Man ” as the mail subject.
9. looking to recruit an Architect for a Ceramics and Stone Tiles Design Company.
Experience: 1 -2years
Qualified candidate should be proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Max, VRay, Photoshop, Revit, and other relevant design software.
Click on the link below to apply ⬇️
Job Title: Customer Support Officer / CONTACT CENTRE AGENT
Location: Ikota Lekki 2, Lagos Nigeria
▪️Contribute to the development plan for the department
▪️Stay up to date on our products/ pricing/ and industry trends to provide accurate and relevant information to customers.
▪️Project a good image by responding timely to customer inquiries and providing information about our products/services, and pricing.
▪️Process, piling orders and purchases from customers in a timely manner.
▪️Professionally handle customers’ complaints or technical f them promptly and accurately even when handling difficult and unpleasant customers
▪️Manning Fresh chat, Fresh desk, CRM, Pannel, telephone calls and other customer support platforms
▪️Create, update and maintain records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
▪️Communicating and liaising with relevant departments to ensure seamless resolution of customer issues and escalating complex problems when necessary.
▪️Maintain high-quality standards by adhering to company guidelines and policies, ensuring a consistent and positive customer experience.
▪️Critical thinking and problem-solving skills to address unique customer situations and find creative solutions.
▪️Sending birthday messages to customers
▪️Attend to any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
▪️Good interpersonal skills
▪️Good communication skills
▪️Excellent customer service
▪️Product /Service Knowledge
▪️Not less than 2 years of work experience as a customer support officer/Call centre agent
▪️Must reside within Lagos Island /Ajah Axis.
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?