1. Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Lagos Island
Work Mode: Hybrid
Industry: Financial Institution
· Preparation of financial reports.
· Preparation of Management accounts.
· Liquidity projection reporting.
· Bank reconciliations.
· Journal postings.
Requirement and Skills:
· Minimum of First Degree (BSC) in accounting with relevant professional certification.
· ICAN certification is required
· 3 – 5 years’ banking experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the email subject. (Only qualified candidates should apply)
2. Executive Personal Assistant role to MD is needed
Bachelor of law with 3-5 years experience
Salary is 250k – 309k
Follow link, sign up to create a profile, fill out your profile 100%, then click on the “APPLY” button. https://jobs.myxalary.com/651efbd7b003b2b7d61b3ef3
3. An engineering services company in VGC, Lagos is looking to hire an *Accountant* immediately.
Salary: 200 – 250K
Location: VGC, Lagos Nigeria
Full time, Onsite
If interested, please forward your CV to email@example.com indicating “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
4. Job Title: HR Executive
Location: Lekki Lagos
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our HR policies, programs, and practices align with our overall business objectives and contribute to a positive and productive work environment. You will be working closely with senior leadership and employees across all departments to provide guidance and support on various HR matters.
• Develop and implement HR strategies, policies, and procedures in line with organizational goals and industry best practices.
• Provide strategic guidance on talent acquisition, retention, and succession planning.
• Oversee the recruitment process, including job postings, candidate screening, interviews, and selection
• Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives, such as training and development programs, performance management, and recognition programs.
• Implement and manage the performance appraisal process, ensuring that goals and objectives are aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives.
• BSc. in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and HR best practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. *Position:* Customer Service Representative
*Location:* Lekki Lagos
The role as a Customer Service Executive requires one who will be responsible for interacting with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests, and challenges. Also, the individual will be responsible for giving support to customers via voice and non-voice channels (live chat, phone, social media) and directing issues to appropriate team members if need be.
• Resolve complaints, provide appropriate solutions, alternatives and ensure resolution within a given timeframe.
• Communicate complex issues to appropriate units to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action.
• Effectively manage calls (incoming and outgoing).
• Keeping records of interactions with customers, process accounts and file documents of customers
• Create and manage customer database.
• Prepare and submit reports on a daily or weekly basis.
• Must be a B.Sc. / HND / BA degree holder.
• A minimum of 1 year work experience in similar role.
• Previous experience in the fintech industry will be a very strong advantage
• Proficiency in using computer applications such as Microsoft suite.
• Willingness and ability to take the initiative and create value
Send your application to *email@example.com*
6. *Role:* Social Media Community Executive
*Location:* Lagos, Hybrid
*Job Summary:* A creative Social Media Community Manager will be responsible for developing and executing engaging social media strategies across various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other relevant channels. Your primary focus will be to curate and create compelling multimedia content, foster online communities, and drive audience engagement.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive social media content calendar that spans different social media platforms, ensuring a consistent and cohesive online presence.
• Curate or coordinate the creation of original, captivating multimedia content that resonates with our target audience and aligns with our brand’s values and narrative
• Provide regular progress reports and insights, leveraging data analytics to optimize content and strategies. Embrace a culture of continuous improvement through testing and innovative initiatives.
• Collaborate closely with our marketing team to support company-wide campaigns, aligning social media efforts with broader marketing objectives
• Manage and nurture social media communities by actively responding to posts, comments, and messages, as well as facilitating meaningful discussions. Maintain a positive and interactive online environment
• Ensure that all social media content aligns with the company’s core values, and overarching narrative, and resonates with our target audience
• BSc/HND degree with 2-4 years of proven experience in planning and executing successful social media campaigns.
• Proven track record of expanding social media presence, leading to increased followers and higher audience engagement.
• Proficiency in social media key performance indicators (KPIs) and the ability to track and interpret metrics to enhance user engagement and recommend content optimization.
• Intermediate proficiency in Canva or Adobe Photoshop.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application should be sent to *firstname.lastname@example.org*
7. *Title:* Recruiter
*Location:* Lagos; Hybrid
The position of an HR Recruiter is responsible for conducting research, develop and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
• Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
• Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies
• Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
• Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
• Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with other stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
• 3- 5 years’ experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
Send CV to *email@example.com*
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?