Do you an an emergency need for cash to attend to an urgent matter? Then no need to worry as KashOn Loan is there to assist you. With KashOn Loan app you can get up to NGN50,000 Instant Online Loan.
The most interesting thing about this app is that their loan is unsecured unlike bank loans. This means that you do not need any paperwork, upfront fee nor collateral to get loan from kashOn loan app.
Kashon service provides quick and convenient access to loans
The information provided in this article concerning this app is based on information available from the owners of the app.
Benefits Of KashOn Loan
Using KashOn Loan service affords you the following benefits:
1. Simple application process
2. Quick disbursement of funds
3. 0% Interest on select products
4. Flexible repayment options
5. Transparent fee structure
6. Earn bonuses towards your repayment
7. Loans available 24/7
… and More
Main Features Of KashOn Loan App
KashOn is a fully licensed and regulated loan app. It’s main features include the following:
1. You can borrow up to ₦50,000, with loan limits ranging from ₦2,000 to ₦50,000.
2. You can Choose a repayment period between 91-180 days.
3. The monthly interest and service fee range from 1% to 3%. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) ranges from 12% to 36%.
4. You can enjoy online approval and have the loan amount directly deposited into your bank account.
5. Timely repayment earns you higher credit on KashOn.
Other Features Of KashOn Loan
Other Features of Kashon loan include:
1.Online approval process
2. Collateral-free loans
3. Free registration
4. Calculate loan limit for free
5. Access to revolving line of credit
Steps To Apply For And Get KashOn Loan
These involve easy loan process in three steps. Simply start by :
1. Download the kashOn loan app from Google Playstore
2. Complete Registration
3. Verify your identity
4. Obtain a revolving credit limit
5.Take your loan
Requirements To Apply For And Get KashOn Loan
To qualify for KashOn Loan you must meet the following basic requirements:
1. You must be aged: 21-55 years old
2. You must be a Nigerian citizen with BVN
3. You me at have a Satisfactory credit score, determined by KashOn
4. You must have an Android phone with stable internet connection
5. You must have an active bank account
6. Valid documentation
Loan Interest Example:
If you borrow ₦10,000 and choose to repay in 3 months, your monthly interest and service charges will be 1%, totaling 3% over 3 months. Hence, we will charge you ₦300 for the entire repayment term. Your total repayment amount will be ₦10,300.
Feedbacks From Customers Of KashOn
Many customers of KashOn who have used the loan service via the app comment that it works well and actually helped.
However, some Customers of KashOn complain of difficulties they encounter using the app.
Contact Details Of KashOn Loan
They are always thrilled to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please reach out to them via any of the channels below:
👉 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
👉 WhatsApp customer number: +234 9169173632
kashOn Privacy and Permissions
In conclusion, the above information about KashOn Loan app is provided to assist you when you have need for loan to enable you weigh this against other options open to you so as to take an informed decision.
Equally note that our website, growfinance, neither gives loans nor promotes any loan app over the other but merely gives information to the public based on information available from app owners
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?