1. Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital, specialised in Minimally Invasive Surgery. Kelina was the first hospital in Nigeria to do Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones (PCNL, RIRS, 2011), Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (2012), Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP, 2018). Kelina does Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, and Gynaecology among others. HoLEP, PCNL, and RIRS are the most common surgeries we do each week.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Procurement of drugs and consumables.
Tracking the expiration of drugs in the pharmacy.
Hospital pharmacists are responsible for the dispensing and procurement of medicinal products and supplies used in the hospital.
Medication reconciliation, management of drug-related problems, and patient education.
Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
Monthly requisition of drugs and consumables for hospital use.
Monthly registration of drugs procured according to batch, cost, purchase date, expiration date, batch number, manufacturer, in the Pharmacy books, computers and EMR
Checking for drugs that are out of stock and replacing them before a prescription comes in for them.
Candidates must be resident in Lagos.
Certified by relevant professional bodies where this applies.
Candidates must possess at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
Must be University Graduates (B.Pharm) with relevant certifications.
Candidates must have completed internship where applicable.
N2,500,000 – N3,000,000 Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
All applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
A Letter of Application for the job
Scanned copies of certificates
Scanned passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
Note: Only applications that follow the above steps, will be considered
Application Deadline 10th October, 2023.
2. *Ongoing Employment Opportunities at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited*
Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited is a renowned human resource consulting firm that emerged from an uncommon track record of distilling value to a league of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.Contact Centre Agent
2.Quality Assurance Officer (Experience in Contact Centre / Quality Assurance)
3.Cash Management Officer
*Application Closing Date*
25th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
3. *Microsoft Corporation Recent Job Openings*
Microsoft Corporation is a global American business with its main office in Redmond, Washington.
2.Senior Software Engineer
3.Software Engineer II
*Deadline*: Not Stated
*Click here to apply *
4. Job Title: Farm Manager
Location: Isoko South, Delta State.
Farm Type: Fish Farm.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience as a Farm Manager.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 -NGN 250,000 .
Accommodation will be provided.
-Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
-Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops and livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
-Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
-Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, and grain.
-Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
-Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
-Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
-Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
-BSC or HND in agriculture, animal science, or equivalent.
-Minimum of 3years experience as a Farm Manager
-Additional courses in business management or administration is an added advantage.
-Extensive experience in fish farming.
-Management experience would be a plus.
-A passion for agriculture.
-Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
-The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
-Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
-Willingness to work overtime as required.
Qualified candidates should apply to email@example.com using Job Title as subject of the mail.
5. I am recruiting for a retail Industry in Opebi with the name SPAR.
Role: HR Intern.
Minimum experience of 6 months as HR
Academic qualifications: Human Resources Management, or any other related discipline.
Ideal candidate should reside with Ikeja, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Ogun.
Qualified and interested individuals should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. *URGENT BANK RECRUITMENT*
*Job Title: I.T SUPPORT (ENTRY LEVEL)*
*Industry: Commercial Bank*
*Job Location: Victoria Island*
*Employment type: Full Time*
*Salary: 75K + other Benefits*
*Strictly for resident of V.I and surrounding areas.*
Not more than 27 years of Age
• Identifying hardware and software solutions.
• Troubleshooting technical issues.
• Diagnosing and repairing faults.
• Resolving network issues.
• Installing and configuring hardware and software.
• Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
• Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
• Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
• Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
• Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
• Managing multiple cases at one time.
• Testing and evaluating new technologies.
• Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
• OND/NCE/HND/BSC in computer science or information technology.
• 1-year Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
• Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
• Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication.
Kindly apply via Link Below
7.: URGENTLY NEEDEED
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos mainland
Salary: Very Attractive
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Executive that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and will always exceed target.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• BSC/HND in Marketing or any related fields
• 1-2years experience
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , Only qualified candidate will be contacted.
8.: Urgent Recruitment!!!
Position: Field Sales Officer
Required Skill: Sales, Communication and target oriented
Experience: 1 year
Location: Abia, Anambra and Onitsha
Salary: 70k + 25k transport allowance
Kindly apply via the link https://bitly.ws/UW9y
9. Role: Recruitment Support
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Hybrid)
Salary: 100,000- 150,000
• Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a relevant role
• Excellent Oral communication
• Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
• Experience using recruiting software
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Minimum of HND in relevant field
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Urgent Recruitment!
Salary Range : 40k – 65k depending on position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Applicants must reside around Oluyole/tollgate
• Proven experience in catering services
• Strong written and communication skill.
• Excellent knowledge about food preparation and food handling
• Handling and safety
• Good customer service relationship
• Menu knowledge
• Minimum of one year experience as a food server or waiter.
• Minimum of O’level or certification in catering industry.
Send email to
11. Recruitment: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Only candidates with good understanding of accounting principles, financial statements and regulations will be contacted.
HND/Bsc in Accounting, Finance or any related field
Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in finance or Accounting roles
Professional Certification (ICAN or ACCA)
Proficient in using accounting software (SAGE)
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records SAGE 50
• Prepare and report financial statements
• Conduct periodic financial analysis to assess the organisation’s financial performance and identify areas for improvement.
• Analyse financial data, trends and key performance indicators to provide insight and recommendation for improving financial afficiency and effectiveness
• Monitor budgetary performance, identify variances and provide insight to management for effective financial decision making.
• Ensure compliance with accounting standards regular and legal requirements.
•Preparation of tax returns, supporting documentation and liasing with external auditors
• Implement and maintain internal controls to safeguard financial assets and prevent fraud.
Method of application:
Qualified applicants should send their Resume to email@example.com
12. Urgent Vacancy!!!!
Role: Tax Accountant in oil and Gas industry
Experience: 5 years
Salary:13.4M gross excluding other benefits
if interested or you know anyone interested please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?