1. Bridgemead Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client, a construction company for the position below:
Role: Technical Assistant
Duty Station: Lekki, Lagos
Work Mode: On-site
Remuneration: 250,000 – 350,000
– Provide input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning reports, etc. to be presented to the Managing Director.
– Evaluate, review, and interpret technical inquiries on contractors/vendors, and be able to provide recommendations to the Managing Director on both existing and potential contractors/vendors.
– Attend and contribute to meetings on behalf of the Managing Director, reporting back and follow up if required
– Track projects and the decision-making process for projects that require management approvals and ensure that the relevant information for management to make an informed decision is readily available. Adjust designs and plans to meet client’s needs.
– Minimum Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
– Ability to multi-task and handle high-profile projects.
– Proven work experience as a Technical Assistant
– MS Office Tools and Calendar Management
– Protection of Confidential Information
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application is ongoing
2. You are about to start your application for the Mandela Washington Fellowship, which we estimate will take approximately 90 minutes to complete. You will be able to save your progress and return to the application, if needed. All questions in the application marked with a red asterisk () are required. Your application must be completed in English.
You must fully complete the first section, Eligibility, to access the rest of the application. Following the Eligibility section, we recommend completing the General Information and Résumé/CV sections before progressing, as information provided in these two sections will automatically be added to other application sections.
The Mandela Washington Fellowship selection process is a merit-based open competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by independent readers. These readers will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
A proven record of leadership and accomplishment in business or entrepreneurship, civic engagement, and/or public/government service;
A demonstrated commitment to public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship;
The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others;
Strong social and communication skills;
An energetic, positive, and flexible attitude;
A demonstrated knowledge of, interest in, and professional experience in the preferred Fellowship track and concrete goals for applying knowledge and skills gained from the Fellowship to current and/or future work; and
A commitment to return to Sub-Saharan Africa and contribute skills and talents to build and serve their communities.
Selection of finalists from all eligible countries may be subject to review in response to local, national, or global events that impact the ability to conduct program activities.
Following the reader review, chosen semi-finalists will be interviewed by the U.S. embassy or consulate in their home country. If advanced to the semi-finalist round, applicants must provide a copy of their international passport (if available) or other government-issued photo identification at the time of the interview. Selected Finalists are required to participate in mandatory Pre-Fellowship Orientation activities and a visa interview in their home country within Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Mandela Washington Fellowship reserves the right to alter or suspend any or all Fellowship activities based on safety, health, and security considerations, and/or other factors
3. Call for Applications: ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Program 2023/2024*
4. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT @ KENNEDIA CONSULTING LIMITED!
JOB ROLE: RETAIL SALES INTERNS
INDUSTRY: FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
Our client is a leading commercial bank in the country, is urgently recruiting to fill the position in the below Llocations:
• Victoria Island- Adeyemo Alakija
• Victoria Island- Tiamiyu Salvage
• Victoria Island – Ahmadu Bello
• Victoria Island- Ajose Adeogun
• Apapa Commercial
• Apapa point Road
• Trade Fair BBA.
• Trade fair Aspamda
SALARY: N80,000 net with other benefits (HMO, PENSION & COMMISSION)
• B.Sc. only in any discipline with a minimum Second class lower
• NYSC completion
• Not more than 27 years
• Must have strong drive for sales
• Deposit Mobilization
• Account opening
• Bank product sales
• Monitor all customers queries and ensure timely response to all issues
• Maintain and update knowledge on all company’s products and Services.
How to apply: suitable and qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title & location as the subject.
This is a pathway that a performing staff can leverage to become a full staff.
For more information, you can reach this line 08036962475 after you must have applied.
The deadline for this application is September 5th, 2023
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?