With Blinkcash Savings and Loan app allows access to Savings, Loans, Card request, Referral bonuses, Agent float loans and much more, particularly access to loan up to sum of NGN500,000 instantly.
The information provided in this article concerning this app is based on information available from the owners of the app.
BlinkCash App provides you with the financial freedom you deserve; they offer Savings/Investment, Loans, Transfers, Instant Card request, Referral bonuses, Agent float loans and much more, it is simply your One-stop digital Bank.
In this article, we will discuss the main features and Benefits of Blinkcash app in the areas of Savings, Loans, Transfers and wallets.
1. Blinkcash SAVINGS:
With Blinkcash app, there’s an easier way to save.
Blinkcash helps you structure your savings regularly either daily, weekly, monthly or as you desire with Interest or not.
Steps To Save On Blinkcash
1. Download the app
2. Create an account
3. Create a savings plan
4. Save periodically
5. Earn compounding interest daily
Benefits Of Saving On BLINKCASH
1. Blinkcash is powered by Baines Credit Microfinance Bank with a CBN Regulated license and NDIC Insurance.
2. Interest rates are very competitive and preferred in the market.
3. No withdrawal fees. Withdraw freely from your savings plan on Plan Maturity. You may however forfeit part of the interest earned if withdrawal is made before the maturity date only on Fixed deposits.
4. Create Halal savings plan to enjoy zero interest savings as you desire.
5. Lock your savings plan for a minimum of 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) or longer and enjoy daily compounding interest. The interest on your savings is credited to your daily plan.
6. Enjoy free health insurance from a reputable HMO when you lock up a minimum of NGN 50,000 in fixed savings for a minimum of 6 months.
7. Stay disciplined on your savings.
8. Save on your own terms with flexible plans. With Blinkcash, you can save on a regular basis, (daily, weekly or monthly) as well as fix any amount for any specified period.
9.Your card details, data and funds are secure in our hands as we are in partnership with a PCI-DSS-compliant payment processor
Contact Details For SUPPORT
They are always ready and excited to help you achieve your financial goals! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please reach out to them via mail at [email protected] or via
WhatsApp: 08000BLINKCASH, 09031111888
2. Blinkcash LOANS:
Getting a loan has never been this easy; In 4 quick steps listed below, you’re there:
1 – Download the app
2. Create an account.
3. Apply for that loan
4. Receive your loan straight into your wallet
Features Of Blinkcash Loan
Listed below are the main features of Blinkcash loan:
1. You are able to increase your loan limit every time you repay a loan promptly. This encourages you to build your credit score on the App.
2. Because they operate 24 hours every day, you can apply anytime, anywhere and be sure to get your loan instantly.
3. RATES AND FEES
Their loans range from N5000 to N500,000
4 The permissible age limit to apply is 21 years.
5. The loan tenor can be between 30 to 90 days (about 3 months).
6. Interest rates range from between 5% – 35% with an equivalent monthly interest of 5% – 30% at an Annual Percentage Rate of 60% to 365%.
7. They require no collateral.
8. They cater to all categories of loan requests. Whether you are self-employed or a salary earner, their loans are readily available to meet your need.
9. AGENT LOANS For POS Agents
They give out float loans to POS Agents for their Cash-In Cash-out business so they can earn more commissions. The maximum tenure for this is 3 days at a daily interest rate of 0.35% with amounts ranging from NGN 50,000 to a maximum of NGN 200,000.
EXAMPLE: For a 3-day loan of ₦100,000, Blinkcash charges 0.35% daily. The total repayment amount after 3 days is NGN 1,050. Agent can make multiple requests within a month period with the ability to make early repayments at any point in the tenor.
3. Blinkcash TRANSFERS & BILL PAYMENT
The main features is service are:
1.They offer both Inter and Intra Bank transfer services to any Nigeria Bank account.
2. Their rTransfervfee is competitive.
3. You can buy airtime and make bill payments directly from your wallet at a 2% discount.
4. Blinkcash WALLET FUNDING
Every wallet/account created is assigned a NUBAN account that can be used for wallet funding by bank transfer from any Nigerian bank.
Wallets/accounts can also be funded via your Debit card from any bank in Nigeria.
Feedbacks From Customers Of Blinkcash
Many customers of Blinkcash who have used the app for various services comment that they are happy with it as it served them well.
However some Customers of Blinkcash complain that the app sometimes malfunctions causing delays in registration and loan disbursement.
In conclusion, the above information about Blinkcash loan app is provided to assist you when you have need for loan to enable you weigh this against other options open to you so as to take an informed decision.
Equally note that our website, growfinance, neither gives loans nor promotes any loan/savings app over the other but merely gives information to the public based on information available from app owners
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?