Cash Loan is a technology-based loan service that is concise, friendly and reliable that can give up to N100,000 loan instantly at low interest rate. Cash loan app prioritizes customer satisfaction with Concise, Friendly and Reliable service as their motto is providing services to consumers in Nigeria.
Cash Loan is committed to providing a comfortable online loan experience. In this article we will discuss the main features of Cash Loan app, benefits of Using it, terms and conditions for using it, how to apply for the loan as well as some Feedbacks from users of the app.
Features Of Cash Loan App
Listed below are some of the main features of Cash Loan app as given by the owners of the app:
1. Provides a comfortable online loan experience.
2. Cash loan app prioritizes customer satisfaction with Concise, Friendly and Reliable service.
3. Provides online money loan between ₦5,000 and ₦100,000
4. Loan tenor of cashLoan app online loans are: the shortest loan period is 91 days, the longest is 12 months
5. Interest rate on cashLoan app online loan is: maximum 14% per annum (APR)
6. Service fee: 0
Benefits Of CashLoan App
By borrowing money in Cash Loan you can benefit the following:
✔︎Low loan interest
✔︎Loans without collateral
✔︎Easy bill payment
✔︎No other fees
✔︎Protecting all your personal information
Cash Loan App – Terms And Conditions
The following are some of the terms and conditions for getting cashLoan from cashLoan app:
1. Borrowers must be Nigeria citizens.
2. To get cashLoan app loan you must be aged 18 years and above.
3. Borrowers must as well have an ID card.
4. Borrowers must register to use the app by filling in their personal data and information.
5. You must also complete your personal bank account information, specify the loan amount and apply immediately.
CashLoan App – Interest Charges
CashLoan Interest rate as discussed above is: maximum 14% per annum (APR).
Below is an example to give you an idea of how cashLoan app calculates interest on loan:
Example: if you apply for a loan of ₦5,000, the interest is 14% (APR) / year and the loan period is 120 days, so the amount to be paid is a loan of ₦5,000 + Interest of ₦5,000 x 14% (APR) x ( 120/365) days = ₦5,230 (no other costs)
Total monthly payments: ₦1,307= ₦5,230/ 4
How To Apply For For CashLoan
Below are the steps you need to take to apply for a loan using cashLoan app：
1. Download the Cash Loan application
2. Fill in your details in the CashLoan app
3. Wait for review
4. Your loan money will be disbursed
CashLoan App – Reviews And Feedbacks From Users
Many of the users of cashLoan app confirm that registration and loan is as easy as discussed above just as the owners of the app informed.
However some users complain about delay in updating the app with repayments of loan. Few also complain about the inability of the customer care of the app to respond promptly.
CashLoan App – Contact Details
In case you need further information or wish to make complaints about the CashLoan app, then feel free to use the details below to contact the owners:
Address: 4B Simbiat Abiola Rd, Allen 101233, Ikeja, Nigeria
As discussed above, it clear that Cash Loan is a technology-based loan service that is concise, friendly and reliable that can give up to N100,000 loan instantly at low interest rate. Cash loan app therefore stands out as one of the options you need to consider along with other available options in deciding which way to go when facing an urgent financial need .
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?