GoLoan helps you get up to N50,000 loan to solve some emergency personal needs. By simply following steps that will be discussed in this article, loan will be disbursed to your bank account as soon as the personal information you submit is verified.
GoLoan is a Fast online Loan APP in Nigeria. In this article, based on information available from the developers of GoLoan app, in addition to discussing the steps you need to take to get the loan, we will also discuss the benefits of using the app, it’s features, some of it’s terms and conditions as well as some feedback information from users.
Benefits Of Using GoLoan App
Goloan app offers the following benefits to it’s users:-
- Loan interest is quite low compared to other apps
- Easy verification and submission, only need a BVN card
- Flexible disbursement and repayment of funds through all banks in Nigeria (Internet banking, mobile banking, and ATM)
- GoLoan allows you to get financial freedom. Meet daily needs, such as to pay for emergency school fees or sudden hospital costs. Or pursue your dream to start a business or continue business activities. GoLoan is the financial solution for you. Apply for your loan today if wish to.
How To Apply For GoLoan
Applying for and getting GoLoan is easy. Just take the steps outlined below:
1. Download the GoLoan app on Google Play
2. Fill in your personal information
3. Wait for the verification results from the app
4. If approved, then immediately disbursement of funds to your account.
Features Of GoLoan App
Outlined below are some of the features of GoLoan app:
- Loan amount is between ₦20,000 and ₦50,000
- Loan period: the shortest 91 days, the longest 365 days
- Annual interest rate: Maximum 26% per annum (APR)
- Daily interest rate: 26% / 365 = 0.0712%. For example: if you apply for a loan of ₦20,000, interest is 26% (APR) / year and the loan term is 120 days, so the amount to be paid is ₦21,680 = ₦20,000 loan + ₦20,000 loan interest x26% (APR) x (120/365) days. Totalmonthly payment: ₦ 5,420 = ₦21,680 / 4 months
- Service Fee: 0%
Terms And Conditions Of Go Loan App
Below are some of the terms and conditions governing the use of GoLoan app:
1. Access To Use of your data:
2. You must be within the ages of 18 to 50 years old.
3. You must have an active bank account and mobile number
4. GoLoan service is available to all Nigerians who meet the conditions outlined above.
GoLoan Contact Information Details
If you want to know more about GoLoan app, make complaint or even resolve issues concerning the app, do well to contact the owners of the app via:
Address: 2F28+JF5, 900110, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Reviews And Feedbacks From Users Of GoLoan App
Many users of GoLoan app believe that the app works very well. Some others have however commented that while application process is seamless, the approval time sometimes takes hours.
It is very apparent from this article that GoLoan helps you get up to N50,000 loan to solve some emergency personal needs. By simply following steps that we discussed above, loan will be disbursed to your bank account as soon as the personal information you submit is verified.
So, when you are in need of such loan, GoLoan app is one of the options to consider.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?