Go Cash Loan app is a credit solution that is available to assist you handle an emergency cash need in your business or personal life.
With Go Cash Loan, you can have immediate online access to loan up to the sum of NGN50,000 without collateral to take care emergency need for cash that may come up from time to time.
Go Cash protects personal privacy data & you can apply for loans easily & safely
The information provided in this article concerning this app is based on information available from the owners of the app.
Benefits Of Go Cash Loan
When you go for Go Cash loan, you stand to gain the following advantages they provide among other benefits:
1. Loan interest is quite low compared to other apps
2. verification and submission, need basically a BVN card
3. Flexible disbursement and repayment of funds through all banks in Nigeria (Internet banking, mobile banking, and ATM)
4. You can simply join Go Cash to get financial freedom. Meet daily needs, such as to pay for emergency school fees or sudden hospital costs. Or pursue your dream to start a business or continue business activities.
Go Cash is the financial solution for you. Do well to consider applying for your loan today.
Requirements To Apply For And Get Go Cash Loan
To Apply for and get Go Cash Loan, the following basic Terms and Conditions apply:
1. You must be within age range of 18 to 50 years old
2. You must have an active bank account and mobile number
Steps To Apply For And Get Go Cash Loan
To get Go Cash loan, simply follow the steps below:
1. Download the Go Cash app on Google Play store.
2. Fill in your personal information
3. Wait for the verification results from them.
4. If approved, then disbursement of funds to your account
Features Of Go Go Cash Loan
The following are the main features of Go Cash Loan:
1. Loan amount: ₦20,000 – ₦50,000
2. Loan period: the shortest 91 days, the longest 365 days
3. Annual interest rate: Maximum 24% per annum (APR)
4. Daily interest rate: 24% / 365 = 0.0658%
5. Service Fee: 0% (no other fees)
For example: if you apply for a loan of ₦20,000, interest is 24% (APR) / year and the loan term is 120 days, so the amount to be paid is ₦21,578 = ₦20,000 loan + ₦20,000 loan interest x24% (APR) x (120/365) days (no other charges)
Total monthly payment: ₦ 5,394.52 = ₦21,578 / 4 months
Feedbacks From Customers Of Go Cash Loan
Many customers of Go Cash who have accessed loan via the app comment that the app works well, very fast in the registration and disbursement processes. They appear Happy with the app.
However, some customers of Go Cash complain of high interest charges as well as malfunctioning of the app sometimes resulting in delays in loan disbursement.
Contact Details Of Go Cash
Go Cash service is available to all Nigerians. If you want to know more, you can contact them using the details below:
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Lekki Estate Rd, Aja, Lekki, Nigeria 106104
In conclusion, the above information about GO Cash Loan app is provided to assist you when you have need for loan to enable you weigh this against other options open to you so as to take an informed decision.
Equally note that our website, growfinance, neither gives loans nor promotes any loan app over the other but merely gives information to the public based on information available from app owners
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?