1. A major player in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry and manufacturing sector, with offices in Lagos, Abuja, the Niger Delta and a state in the Northern part of the country, is URGENTLY looking for the services of:
Internal Auditors and Compliance Officers
Bsc/Hnd in Accounting or related discipline with at least 2 years cognate experience
Ensuring that the Organisation operates within the boundaries of applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies while also identifying and mitigating risks.
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 13th October 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
2. Urgent vacancy!!
Role: Data Analyst
Workmode: Fully Remote (6 months contract)
Salary: 600k – 800k per month
4-6 years of experience as data analyst or business intelligence specialist is required.
Send CV to: email@example.com using role as subject of email
Role: Professional Video Editor
Workmode: Fully #Remote
Salary: N300k – 500k
Excellent at creating high-quality, attention-grabbing social media videos.
Send a portfolio link /CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship 2024 Application Process To Study In The UK
Application is now open for the Chevening Scholarship to study in the UK.
Apply Here: chevening.smartsimpleuk.com/s_Login.jsp
5. Experienced HMO Sales Consultant (Marketer)
Salary: 200k-350k plus commission on every business.
Send CV to email@example.com with HMO Sales as the subject of the mail
6. *JOB TITLE*: Fashion Designer
*LOCATION*: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
*TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT:* Full time, Onsite.
*SALARY BUDGET:* N200k – N350k Net
*EXPERIENCE LENGTH:* 2-5 years’ work experience as a Fashion Designer or a similar role.
A fashion/apparel company is looking to hire a creative and professional fashion designer with expertise in male clothing products and designs. He/she would be responsible for managing the entire design process from start to finish, making edits to current clothing and accessory lines, and choosing fabrics and trims for upcoming designs and product lines.
• Overseeing the production of designs, including carrying out fittings, determining prices, and managing marketing
• Maintaining relationships with fabric vendors, suppliers, and models
• Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques, and seeking design inspiration
• Collaborating with the design team to develop ideas for new products based on research data
• Ensuring the product is in agreement with business strategy.
• Designing sketches for new products with a design team
• Selecting fabrics and trims.
• A bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts is preferred.
• Relevant training and/or certifications as a Fashion Designer.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
• Ability to do sketches by hand and accurate measurement skills.
• Excellent design and conceptual skills.
• Excellent sense of style and color.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
To apply, kindly click on this link: https://bit.ly/48FnDp8
7. Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Victoria Island
Experience: 5 years
We’re looking to hire an Executive Assistant for our client, the CEO of a multinational.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Highly organized
– Bachelors Degree is required
– Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
– Must be female.
– At least 5 years experience in supporting a senior executive or team.
– Proximity to Victoria Island is required.
– Ability to pay attention to detail.
– Interpersonal skills
– Excellent time management skills.
Qualified candidates can send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
8. A Business in recruitment, marketing and training seeks for the following partners
1. Cofounder/Head of Business Growth
2. Web Designer/Head of Creatives
Send a message to me or drop a message to email@example.com with Worka Partners as subject of the email
A bakery that is into bread production urgently requires the services of Bakers
Bakers in charge of preparing baked goods for sale to customers. N(120-130k)
Location: Isolo road-mushin, Bariga and Dopemu, Lagos
Qualified candidates should kindly click on the link to apply https://forms.gle/BPZCjsRRaFUCpSVAA
Please kindly help to broadcast.
11. Job Opportunity: Retail Sales Supervisor*
Our client, a rapidly growing retail firm in Lagos, is seeking a dynamic Retail Sales Supervisor with leadership experience.
*Location:* Shomolu (Local candidates only)
– Monitor store appearance and stock.
– Handle cash and receipts accurately.
– Oversee cashiers and shift closure.
– Prevent stock losses and wastage.
– Ensure compliance with legal requirements.
– Train and schedule staff.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
– 5 years retail/supermarket experience.
– 3 years in a team lead role.
– Strong organization and communication.
– Proficiency in MS Office.
Click the link to apply: https://forms.gle/UpumoP4g4unm7q42A
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?