1. Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type:full time
Please read the job description carefully and ensure you meet the requirements before applying. Only serious people, please!
*To help the company make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances.
* Responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements.
* Ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
*Work experience as an Accountant.
*Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
*Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
*Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
*Experience with general ledger functions
*Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
*BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
*Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED candidates send cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. VACANCYFOR URGENT EMPLOYMENT*
A newly established IT firm urgently needs an Account Assistant for take off.
Interested applicant must be ready to resume immediately.
1. OND/HND/Bsc in Accounting.
2. Must be computer literate.
Note:Location of office is at Newhaven
Submit CV to email@example.com on or before November 3rd.
3. An Executive Driver is urgently required for a Managing Director.
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 3 years in the capacity of an executive driver.
Location: Ikoyi(only qualified applicants living in Ikoyi and Obalande will be considered)
Age: 30- 45
Salary: 80k to 100k monthly
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email.
4. Our client urgently requires the services of a Female Head Of Growth ( Marketer).
Location: Ajao Estate
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using position as title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
5. We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented professional with strong research skills and exceptional communication abilities for a Personal Assistant role.
We want someone with a First-Class degree and/or an MSc, that is ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role as a Personal Assistant.
Bachelor’s degree with a First-Class honors, preferably an MSc.
Strong research skills with the ability to gather, analyze, and synthesize information effectively.
Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Previous experience as a personal assistant or in a similar role is a plus.
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
Highly motivated, proactive, and adaptable.
Female candidates are preferred for the position.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Urgent Vacancy
To hire a Customer Service Officer with 1-3 years of experience,
Pay: 99K,Plus 40k Lunch allowance, Plus 32k Data allowance, Plus 10k Airtime allowance
Location: VI, Lagos
Age : 30years Max
Qualified prospect to share CV to email@example.com using the job role as the subject of the mail.
7. Job Role: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Industry: Insurance Brokerage
Location: Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria.
We are a growing insurance brokerage firm in Nigeria, providing a wide range of insurance products and services to individuals and businesses of all sizes. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced CEO to lead our company into the future.
• Set the overall vision and strategy for the company
• Oversee all aspects of the company’s operations, including sales, marketing, underwriting, and claims
• Develop and implement new business initiatives
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, insurance carriers, and regulators
• Represent the company to the public and media
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field
• 8+ years of experience in the insurance industry, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role
• Strong track record of success in growing and developing businesses
• Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Excellent Health care insurance
• Opportunity to lead a high-growth company in a dynamic industry
• Make a significant impact in the lives of our clients and employees
Salary: N500,000 – N700,000 monthly
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. International Packaging Industries of Nigeria Plc is a leader in paper packaging industries. We are driven to achieve superior packaging for our customers through our core values: Resilience, Integrity, Service and Excellence. We have evolved from Importation to Manufacturing and Real Estate investments.
We are currently hiring to fill the position below:
*Job Title: Truck Driver*
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full time
• Safely operate and maintain company-owned truck and vehicles.
• Transport goods and materials over short and long distances.
• Load and unload cargo using appropriate equipment and secure the load for transport.
• Perform routine vehicle inspections and ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Plan routes to meet delivery schedules and optimize fuel efficiency.
• Maintain accurate logs and records of driving and rest periods.
• Adhere to company policies, procedures, and traffic laws.
• Valid Driver’s License and LASRRA
• Minimun of 3 years of truck driving experience.
• Clean driving record with no major violations.
• Knowledge of federal and state transportation regulations.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
*Age:* 35- 45
• Competitive salary.
• Health benefits.
• Professional development opportunities.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and a cover letter to: *email@example.com* using the job title as subject of mail.
Deadline: 3rd November, 2023
9. An investment firm in Lekki, requires suitable and qualified personnel to fill the below vacant job role.
Job Title: *Property Finance Analyst.*
Location: Lekki, Lagos
• Originate quality Joint Venture deals.
• Ensure that these deals are structured effectively to minimize the risk of the Company and maximize returns.
• Posting of of company bank transaction, bank reconciliation and adequate record keeping.
• Ensure transactions are legally executed in a thorough and efficient manner.
• To drive real estate sales and raise awareness of company’s product both internally and externally.
• Explore all cross-sell opportunities and pass these on to appropriate BU/Units.
• Maintaining regular contact with Consultants and Contractors for our various projects.
• Provide up to date record for each project funding (Financial summary).
• Provide up to date financial record for each consultant (M&E, Architectural, Structural, QS)
• Prepare Monthly Progress report on all our projects.
• Prepare Monthly cash flow summary for the business.
• B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
• At least One year post NYSC Job experience.
• Basic accounting double entry knowledge.
• ICAN Qualification will be an added advantage.
To apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject of email.
Please note that only applicants who meet up with selection criteria will be contacted.
10. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT
George Houston is seeking to recruit suitably qualified & experienced Administrative Assistant for her client, a leading Engineering Service Company in Ikeja, Lagos.
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
INDUSTRY: Engineering service
LOCATION: Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Answer and direct phone calls
Organize and schedule appointments
Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Update and maintain office policies and procedures
Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
Maintain contact lists
Book travel arrangements
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide general support to visitors
Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
HND/BSC in Business Admin, Office Tech, Economics or any other related courses.
1-2 years experience as an Administrative Officer
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Age: 25- 30 years
Candidates must reside in or around Ikeja, Agindingbi, Ogba, Omole, Ojudu Berger and its environs
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com using “ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT” as subject of the mail.
Application closes on 5th November 2023
11. *Current Vacancies in Paramilitary*
1. Nigeria Police Recruitment
Deadline: 15th October to 26th November, 2023
2. Nigerian Air Force
Deadline: 30th October to 11th November, 2023
3. Nigerian Defense Academy
Deadline: 30th October to 30th April 2024.
*Courtesy: Chimex of BBWC*
12. Amazing Opportunity here!!!🎉
If you are currently pursuing university degrees or in the final year of studies with an expected graduation date in 2024 are attending universities that are recognised,
There is an exciting internship opportunity available with a top global company.
If you are interested in this, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
This opportunity closes at noon on Wednesday, Nov 1st 2023.
13. Vacancy – Legal officer position in a bank
A bank at Victoria Island, Lagos, needs a legal officer of not less than 7 years post-call experience in litigation, dispute resolution and contract drafting/review.
A minimum of 2’1 in the university.
A very strong litigation experience is an added advantage.
• Must be self-driven.
• *Excellent drafting skills*.
• Top-notch problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Capacity to work under pressure.
• Creative and innovative
• Proficiency in MS Office
Please send your cv and cover letter to *email@example.com*
Only candidates that meet the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Compensation is competitive.
14. An Employer, Human Capital Partners is recruiting HR interns who will be confirmed as full time employees after delivery good performance.
Note more than 27 years old and preferably male. There first female to give it a shot might be considered though.
Note: You’d sit for a quick assessment.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
Interested persons should send their CV to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?