Job Title: Secretary
Location: Lagos (Ikeja)
• Degree in communication, secretarial studies or related field
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in Ms Office & Corel draw(Compulsory)
• Available for immediate resumption
Closing date: 1/9/23
Qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV in MS word format with the job title as subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Job Title: Administrative Manager
Job Type: On-site
Salary Budget: 150k
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ Experience as an Administrative Manager
1. Coordinate all office activities and operations, ensuring efficiency and compliance with company policies amongst staff operatives.
2. Keep and disburse petty cash for general office needs and disburse funds for approved payments.
3. Work with the company external accountants to keep accurate records of the company’s financial activities.
4. Organize, store and maintain a document filing system and regularly update company records and database with personnel, financial and other relevant data.
5. Ensure timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
6. Interface and negotiate with key suppliers/contractors.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Minimum BSc or its equivalent in any related field.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
* Hardworking, Diligent, Smart and Intelligent.
Interested candidates should apply through this link https://bit.ly/3YHTQHJ
Note: Only applicants close to the above locations will be considered.
3. SABRICH KONSULT*
Our Client School in LUGBE Abuja is recruiting competent candidates who are willing to resume for the new academic year.
See detail’s below 👇👇
1. ACCOUNTING TEACHER
2. HISTORY TEACHER
⏺️ Candidates should have at least two years experience teaching account/history.
⏺️ Candidates must possess relevant qualifications.
⏺️ Candidates must be a dedicated teacher.
⏺️ Proximity to work is important as candidates that live closer will be preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below, Using role being applied for as Subject(i.e, ACCOUNT TEACHER LUGBE).
Can also Apply Via Whatssap.
4 *SABRICH KONSULT*
Our client school is in need of a good BASIC TECHNOLOGY TEACHER.
Role: Basic Tech Teacher
Location: Lugbe Abuja
Salary: ₦70000- ₦80000
⏺️ Candidates must have relevant qualifications with minimum of two years experience teaching Basic Tech.
⏺️ Candidates must be able to teach students through theoretical and practical aspect of the subject.
⏺️ Proximity is very important for whosoever that is applying.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via WhatsApp/Email indicating the role ( BASIC TECHNOLOGY TEACHER) as Subject.
5.The following vacancies exist in leading Microfinance Banks in Lagos
Location 1 – Lekki
1. Branch Manager
2. Marketers – 2 nos
3. Head of Operations
4 Head of Internal Control
Location 2- Ajah
1. Branch Manager
2. Marketers – 2 nos
Location 3 – Ile Epo
1 Marketer 1
Location 4 – Ikeja
1. Chief Operating Officer/ Head of Business Development
2. Chief Finance Officer
3. Marketers – 5 nos
4. Audit Staff
5. Admin Officer
Location 5 – Oshodi
1. Branch Manager
2. Area Manager
Kindly send cv to info@email@example.com
6. Location: Abuja
Pay: Very Attractive
Reporting line: Country Manager
· Develop sales strategies to drive orders and sales performance.
· Identify opportunities to drive volume growth in T&D Sales & Services; provide Transmission & Distribution solutions and products sales coverage.
· Manages sales opportunities for new and existing accounts through Customer Management System (CMS).
· Work with customers to determine their CTQs and appropriate product/service solutions needs.
· Understand and follow electrical industry trends and competition.
· Serve as point of contact to customers, leading technical and commercial negotiations.
· Solution based selling to utilities, independent power producers, developers and EPCs (including public and private sectors).
· B.Eng/HND in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Higher institution.
· At least, 8years working experience in power sector.
· Must have, at least, 5years specialized experience in Sub-station projects and equipment sales.
· Must be familiar with biding and tendering procedures (including public and private sectors).
· Must be familiar with main competitors and power sector utilities.
· Membership with COREN, NSE and other Engineering Professional Bodies is an add advantage.
· Ability to use CAD and other project software use professionally.
· A good team player.
· Excellent customer relationship development and management skills, required.
· Dedicated ability for project development, analysis and management, desired.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org , using role as role as subject of email.
Deadline: September 10 2023
ROLE: IT Infrastructure Officer
Under limited supervision, coordinates the administration of information technology (IT) services for one or more designated areas of the company.The position is responsible for fulfilling area-specific requirements and priorities while working with company-wide IT resources to ensure effective and efficient solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Directs and coordinates the local implementation of IT operations, projects, and programs, ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs of the area(s) and adherence to established project management principles and best management practices.
2. Review vendor contracts and coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
3. Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range IT planning, with an emphasis on advocating for the needs of the area(s) supported; implements tracking and evaluation programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
4. Participates in the documentation and implementation of policies and standard operating procedures consistent with those of the company.
5. Participates in development of IT Service Catalog offerings, Service Level Agreements, and Operating Level Agreements consistent with the needs of the organization.
6. Participates as a member of the IT management team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing department performance.
7. Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and or system.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree; at least 3 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Interested candidates should send their CVs with IT Infrastructure officer as the subject of the email to email@example.com
8. Location: Ajah
Job Role: Compliance Officer (Male)
As the HR Compliance Officer, the organization expects you to perform holistic HR Compliance functions to your optimum capacity.
• Regulate and manage internal company policy, code of conduct and ethics.
• Take action in dealing with non-compliance situations and creating realistic plans to overcome them.
• Communicate with employees and rnsure they comply with internal and external laws and regulations.
• Design and manage control systems to address cases of violation of internal business policies.
• Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
• Liaise with other departmental heads to ensure that all business operations are in line with business policies.
• Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business/Administration, Law, International Relations or relevant field.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in HR Compliance.
• Knowledge of Labour laws and HR policies.
• Remain up to date on federal and state laws related to the organization and update policies accordingly.
• Male Complaince Officer for gender balance.
• Proximity to Ajah.
To apply, send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as subject of email.
9. IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT!!!
Job Title: COOKS, BAKER, AND PASTRY MAKER
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
The ideal candidate for this position must:
* Have previous experience in the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
* Should be able to prepare Cakes, Cookies, Pies, etc.,
*Be able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere.
* Great communication and interpersonal skills.
* Candidate must reside around Ikeja. Lagos
SALARY: IS ATTRACTIVE.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com or call 0907 204 1938.
10. Job Title: Installation Operations Manager
We are seeking an accomplished Installation operation manager who possesses a unique blend of technical proficiency, a strong network, and exceptional customer relations abilities. This role entails establishing a nationwide installation network, fostering business relationships, and coordinating seamlessly between internal teams, clients, and technicians.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, with an added advantage of a mechanical engineering degree.
• Proficiency in using business support software and good computer skills.
• A minimum of 5 years of cumulative work experience in logistics or GPS Tracking Companies
This position is open to qualified candidates ONLY.
Please send your most up-to-date résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Installation Operations Manager’ as your email title. The deadline for applications is Friday 1st September 2023.
11. Business Development Officer
-Proven experience in business development, sales or account management
-Good communication and negotiation skills
– Minimum educational requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
Salary Range: 100,000 – 130,000 NGN
Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com using the job title as subject.
12. Bridgemead Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client, a construction company for the position below:
Role: Technical Assistant
Duty Station: Lekki, Lagos
Work Mode: On-site
Remuneration: 250,000 – 350,000
– Provide input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning reports, etc. to be presented to the Managing Director.
– Evaluate, review, and interpret technical inquiries on contractors/vendors, and be able to provide recommendations to the Managing Director on both existing and potential contractors/vendors.
– Attend and contribute to meetings on behalf of the Managing Director, reporting back and follow up if required
– Track projects and the decision-making process for projects that require management approvals and ensure that the relevant information for management to make an informed decision is readily available. Adjust designs and plans to meet client’s needs.
– Minimum Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
– Ability to multi-task and handle high-profile projects.
– Proven work experience as a Technical Assistant
– MS Office Tools and Calendar Management
– Protection of Confidential Information
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?