Do you have urgent need for cash to attend to emergency issues in your personal life or business? Then no need to worry as LendMe loan app is available to help you in that circumstance with Instant Online Loan.
Put simply, LendMe loan app provides you an ‘On demand micro loans at your convenience’ up to the sum of NGN100,000 to attend to urgent needs.
The information provided in this article concerning this app is based on information available from the owners of the app.
LendMe provides a safe, secure and swift emergency loan service, available to all Android users that need loans at any time of the day to meet urgent financial needs. Loans are approved and disbursed within minutes over a variable payback tenure through the app, allowing multiple and flexible instalments of loan repayment.
AVAILABLITY OF LENDME LOAN APP
LendMe loan is only available to serve customers in Nigeria.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES OF LENDME LOAN
1. LendMe allows customers to take control of their finances by being accessible round the clock (on a 24hr basis)
3. Loan is from as low as N1,000 and as high as N100,000, no collateral or any other applicable fees are required to qualify.
4. Flexible loan payback in instalments
5. Get rewards such as higher loan amounts and discounts on interest rates when you repay within terms
6. Regular feedback and updates are provided on outstanding loans and tenure in order to avoid default in loan repayment deadlines.
7. Customers are free to use loan awarded and disbursed into bank account for any purpose within minutes of making loan request.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AND GET LENDME LOAN
To Apply for and get the loan, simply for steps below:
– Download the app
– Follow the simple application process
– Receive cash in any bank account of your choice within minutes of successful application
LENDME LOAN TERMS
1. Loans are available from N1,000 for first-time applicants to N100,000 with full repayment periods between 62 to 365 days. Monthly interest ranges from 12% – 36%. There are no additional fees charged.
2. Interest rates: Depending on the tenure for paying back loan request, APR can be between 12% to 216%.
For a loan request of N100,000, total amount to be paid back over a tenure of 6 months is N130,000 based on an interest of 60% per annum (fixed). In this case, six monthly repayments of N21,666.67 will be required to service this loan. Representative APR for this is 61%.
3. LendMe loans are helpful in emergency situation but are not encouraged for use over long term
4. CREDIT SCORE IMPACT:It’s in your best interest to pay your outstanding loan instalments in time, because, failure to pay off any instalments, would trigger a notice to the consumer credit reporting agency which in turn, would negatively impact your credit score. Late payments can also affect your ability to borrow in the future.
LENDME LOAN APP – FEEDBACKS FROM CUSTOMERS
Many customers of LendMe loan app comment that the app is fast and works well
Some customers who have used the app however complain that it malfunctions sometimes.
OWNERS OF LENDME LOAN APP
LendMe is provided by BANCCORP Microfinance Bank Limited. They are licensed and Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). All Deposits are fully insured by National Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC)
DISCLAIMER From App Owners
Kindly disregard any message requesting that you send personal details through any social media platforms. LendMe strongly advises against this and will not be liable for any losses. All company communications will be via their official handle @mylendme on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
In conclusion, the above information about LendMe loan app is provided to assist you when you have need for loan to enable you weigh this against other options open to you so as to take an informed decision.
Equally note that our website, growfinance, neither gives loans nor promotes any loan app over the other but merely gives information to the public based on information available from app owners
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?