Aella loan app makes Quick and easy online loans up to ₦1.5M available to you. Also the app offers bill payment solutions. Their 5mins is 5mins in terms of transaction speed.
The information provided in this article concerning this app is based on information available from the owners of the app and in no way represents the opinion of growfinance and it’s authors.
Aella is a fintech company built to simplify instant credit and payment solutions for emerging markets. At Aella, they have designed products that build financial independence for their customers such as loans, investments, bill payments, micro-insurance plans, and money transfers. All of these at the snap of your fingers.
Benefits Of Aella Loan App
Th following are the main benefits you will derive should you opt for the use of Aella loan app:
1. Aella Credit: Quick and easy access to loans in 5mins.
2. Loans With no paper documentation,
3. You can grow your credit score and increase your credit limit by prompt repayments.
4. Quick and easy loans up to N1,500,000. Their 5mins is 5mins.
5. No late fees
6. Up to 60% interest cut on early repayment
7. No agency/convenience fees for any bill payments
8. Store money securely in your app; no fee is charged
9. App transfers to any bank account across Nigeria
Requirements To Apply For And Get Aella Loan
To Apply for and get Aella loan, all you need are your:
1. Basic information,
2. BVN, and
3. A smartphone (iOS or Android).
Features Of Aella Loan
The following are the main features of Aella loan:
1. LOAN RATES AND FEES
- Their loan ranges from ₦2,000 to ₦1,500,000
- Tenor of 61 days to 365 days.
- Their monthly interest rate ranges from 2% – 20% and APR from 22% – 264%/annum.
2. Aella Loan Amount:
- Loan Amount (Principal Range): ₦2,000 to ₦1,500,000
- No hidden or late fees
Example: A loan of ₦100,000 on Aella App has a fee of ₦15,000 after 180 days. No late penalties and no hidden charges. The customer would pay back ₦100,000(principal)+ ₦15,000(flat fee) = ₦115,000 total. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of the customer is 15%.
The Customer has flexible tenors for up to 6 months with the ability to make early repayments at any point in the tenor with further discounts.
How to Apply For Aella Loan
To Apply for Aella Loan, simply follow the steps below:
1. Download the Aella App
2. Create your account
3. Update your profile
4. Check Eligibility
5. Apply for loan
6. Receive funds in your app instantly.
Other Services Offered By Aella App
With your Aella app, besides getting loan, you can have access to other services shown below:
1. Aella Pay: Bill payments are made easy. Pay for airtime (Glo, MTN, Etisalat, 9Mobile), Power (EKEDC & IKEDC), Internet Data, Transfers etc at no extra cost.
2. Aella Care: Having health insurance sometimes feels like a long process. At Aella Care, they provide a simple, quick and easy process that helps you to get very affordable healthcare plans and convenient access to hospitals and drug prescriptions across Nigeria.
Aella Loan App Privacy and Permissions
Aella respects your privacy and they are committed to protecting your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that may be collected through your use of their website or mobile application or in applying for or receiving any of their products or services.
With your permission, they access some data on your device for proper identity verification, loan eligibility determination and some other legitimate purposes.
Feedbacks From Customers Of Aella
Many customers of Aella who have used the app to access loan and other services comment that it works well and fast too.
However some Customers of Aella complain that the app sometimes malfunctions making it difficult to access the loan and other services.
Contact Details Of Aella
You can always reach them at [email protected] or through the in-app chat, and their customer service team will be on hand to assist you as quickly as possible
Follow them on Instagram: @Aellaapp and Twitter: @Aella
In conclusion, the above information about Aella loan app is provided to assist you when you have need for online loan to enable you weigh this against other options open to you so as to take an informed decision. We equally advise that you check up our posts on risks associated with online loans, savings and transactions.
Equally note that our website, growfinance, neither provides loans and other banking services nor promotes any app over the other but merely gives information to the public based on information available from app owners
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?